Corporate employees deserve the opportunity to reduce stress and tension AND become more physically fit. It’s a busy world we live in today, with increasing demands on employers and employees alike. We work long hours, often hunched over a computer. We skip meals, keep a phone glued to our ear, and rarely leave our workspace for a break. Before long, these work habits begin to take their toll on our bodies and minds in the form of stress, tension and sickness. And while a mild amount of stress can help us meet deadlines, too much stress, or constant stress, can interfere with numerous physical and mental abilities. How we respond to stress can have a significant impact on our total health. Yoga can remove stress from the body and mind.
Corporate Yoga Programs Have Many Benefits
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
Health is wealth. It’s as simple as that. When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake.
© Yoga District